Hire Me To Host, Present, Facilitate or Compère your Next Event
As an industry expert I love nothing better than getting audiences engaged and energised on all that hairdressing and barbering has to offer. I understand that having a quality presenter for your event can be the difference between making or breaking it.
That’s why I strive to make it easy for you.
I’ve hosted at events, such as…
- Quif Centre Stage – Read HERE
- Matrix Evolve 2022 – Watch full replay HERE
- HairFed ‘The Coming Home Show’ 2022 – See HERE
- Collective Pride Awards 2022 – See HERE
- Great Lengths ‘GLammie’ Awards 2022 – Watch HERE
- Wella Business Network Live 2022 – Watch HERE
- The Hair Show: Unleashed 2022 – Watch HERE
- The Hair Show – Watch HERE
- Wella ‘Back To The Future’ 2021 – Watch HERE
- Wella Colour Conversation London and Manchester 2021 – Listen HERE
- Wella In Conversation with Series – Watch HERE
- Irish Hair Federation Summit 2021
- Wella Global ‘One Digital Summit 2019
- Fantastic Hairdresser – Inspirational Minds 2019, 2021 – Watch HERE
- Wella Professionals SS19 Press Launch
- Hairdotcom Press Launch 2018 –
- #ChooseHair 2018
- Kerastraight Business Seminar 2018
- Fudge Professional Take-over 2018
- #OpenChairNight U.K tours 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 – Watch HERE
- BarberClubLive 2016
- Pro Hair Live 2017
- Hair Pro Live Show 2015 – Watch HERE
- Salon International 2016
- Unite Uncut – 2014
- HairClubLive with Lee Stafford 2009, 2011 and Patrick Cameron 2010 – Watch HERE
I connect with the audience
Some of my earliest and fondest memories in hairdressing was the excitement of attending industry events as an attendee. A big reason for this was that I came away buzzing with new ideas of inspiration from everything that I’d seen and heard from the great presenters on stage. But what about those events where I’d seen a presenter with little passion or unable to connect with their audience? Quite simply, I came away uninspired and disappointed!
This is why I know that having a great presenter has to excite and stimulate it’s audience, leaving them with many memorable take-away moments. With over 30 hairdressing years behind me, I’m not only passionate about the industry, but who’s roots are firmly within it – giving me a mutual connection with the audience that enables me to deliver an event you’ll be wanting to achieve.
What I will bring to your event
I go way and beyond to bring a fun and memorable experience to your audience, and I can speak on a wide variety of industry subjects. Whether your a federation, education house, manufacturer, exhibition organiser, each presentation I do is tailored to meet the goals of your event.
Here’s some of the events you could expect me to present:
- Hosting Q&A seminars.
- Compere for shows and awards.
- Keynote presentations for hair manufacturers, salon groups and education houses.
- Guest interviews.
- Panel Host
- TV Work
- Exhibition stage work.
- Video presentations
- Voice Overs
Let me make it easy for you
I want to make your life easy. Here’s what you can expect if you hire me for your event:
We will have an initial phone consultation so that I can understand your needs and the goals of your event. I will also share some of my initial ideas to make sure I’m heading in the right direction.
I will announce your event on my blog, events calendar, podcast, and social media channels.
I will deliver a professionally prepared presentation that is both educational and entertaining, and geared towards achieving the outcomes you have for your audience.
I will provide unique resources exclusive to your event that I think your audience will find helpful.
After the event, we’ll have a quick debrief so that I can hear from you how things went. I want to make sure that I met your expectations, and I always love feedback that I can use for improving my future presentations, too.
Thanks for considering me
Thanks so much for considering me come to present at your event. I’d love to have the opportunity to connect with you and your audience, and I can’t wait to chat about your vision and what we could achieve together.
To get the conversation started for me coming to present at your event, simply hit the Hire Me button below.
I appreciate you, and looking forward to our conversation!